Instructions for gatherings indoors at Ruksa e.g. prayer groups
Please act responsibly, either you come as a participant or as a leader of the event. In obeying these instructions we respect each other as well as the authorities who gave the instructions.
- Use the main door only for entry. In the hall there is an usher to make sure you
are aware of the instructions (this is valid for a start)
- Use hand disinfectant properly both as you come in as well as you leave
- Those who belong to the risk groups can participate as far as they think it is safe
- In the main church room the chairs are arranged around the tables along the
sides so that 1-2 m distance is kept. You can also sit in a chair in the middle of the
room as long as you remember to keep a safe distance.
- No singing together, or if we sing, we’ll spread out during the song.
- Coffee time: go and get your coffee individually from the serving table, but don’t
linger around the table. Hand disinfectant is at the head of the table, use it, please!
Coffee will be in the thermos bottle, the cakes etc. are distributed on the disposable
- The leader of the event will note down the names of all the participants (this is to
enable the sorting out of the potential infection chain)
- Do not come to a gathering at church or any public space where there are other
people present if you have any symptoms of illness (e.g. cough, sore throat, fever,
shortness of breath, muscle pain, stomach problems and headache.)
Everybody should feel responsible for each other as we come to gatherings, either as a participant
or a leader. In obeying these instructions we respect each other as well as the authorities who gave
the instructions for the common good.